Requirements for drivers before approval:
- Current DMV driving record.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Complete driver’s information on Dealer Driver online form. (Name, address, contact information.)
- You will be notified once approved.
- Drivers must log in each day that they can drive and click on the “I can drive” button. (Driver MUST remove their name if something changes during that day or they are already committed.) Daily available drivers list is cleared each day at midnight, so you must activate your name each day that you can drive. Your name must be removed once you take a trip.
- If a trip becomes available, you will be notified by email, text or phone call.
- Notification will include which dealer you must report to and at what time.
How you get paid:
- Drivers are paid based on individual dealer agreement.
- Drivers are reimbursed all approved expenses.
All drivers are required to wear appropriate attire when representing dealers on a trip.