Requirements for drivers:
Drivers must report to dealer at least 30 minutes after being notified of the trip.
- Current DMV driving record.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Complete driver’s information on Dealer Driver online form. (Name, address, contact information.)
- Mail both driving record and copy of license. Once approved, you will be notified that you are added to our driver list.
- When you are approved you will receive an email of conformation.
- Drivers must log in each day that they can drive and click on the “I can drive” button. (Driver MUST remove their name if something changes during that day.) Daily available drivers list is cleared each day at midnight, so you must activate your name each day that you can drive. Your name is automatically removed once you take a trip.
- If a trip becomes available, you will be notified by email, text or phone call.
- Notification will include which dealer you must report to and at what time.
How you get paid:
- Drivers are paid after each trip. Time for travel is based on Google Maps standards.
- Drivers are reimbursed all expenses on trip return.
- Dealer Driver AMX credit cards are available for long trips, (Over 300 miles) so that there is NO out-of-pocket expenses.
- Pay varies with each dealer. Some pay by the mile, others by the hour. All dealers are competitive on the rate. By using this service you make yourself available to multiple dealers.
- Drivers will be charged $5.00 per trip. The drivers fee will automatically be deducted from your check.
- Once signing on for a trip you must accept the trip. Not showing up for a trip is reason for elimination as a driver.
- Trips are only scheduled through Dealer Drivers. Attempts to arrange trips with the dealer are reason for immediate elimination as a driver.
- Each driver will receive a 1099 at the end of each year for reporting income to the IRS.
All drivers are required to look professional.